How Does it Work?
The Red Thread is a four-part 12-month immersion that takes place both online/at home, out on the land and in-person. There are spaces for 20 women each year to join the community and support each other along the way.
We Engage Through:
A private community online network
Group video calls
Recorded Teaching and Meditation Video and Audio
Downloadable Content for Deepening
Developmental and Archetypal Maps
Personal One-on-One Mentorship Calls
Nature-Based practices and instruction
In-Person WILD Gatherings (optional, but recommended)
Who Is it For?
The Red Thread is a commitment to conscious evolution and growth. It is for women who have heard the call to grow deeper, to show up more fully, to lay down the weight of your aloneness and ease into the conversation (David Whyte).
It is for women who would feel served and seen in a ritual container that celebrates and amplifies the full spectrum of femininity; the full expression of the life path, with all its joys, sorrows and questions.
- Women of all ages and backgrounds that desire deep systemic shifts in the way they see themselves and their place in the world.
- Women who are ready to lay aside external approval and social acceptance to stand inside their own sovereignty.
- Women who hunger for a shared and experiential initiatory journey into the wisdom of the earth.
- Women who are in an active leadership role in their lives, communities or businesses, and who need every resource to pursue their dreams.
- Movement & wellness educators and coaches that guide others through introspective and transformational experiences.
- Women who feel confused and distant from their life purpose
- Women who feel pursued by a mysterious longing to deepen in an even greater way into their True Place.
- Women who value personal experience and can come in with a beginner's mind and an open heart.
This Journey is Not For You If:
- You find yourself mildly curious from an intellectual place, but can’t really imagine yourself going through the journey.
- You won’t be able to set aside approximately 1 hour per week.
- You know yourself to be incapable of confidentiality and compassionate listening.
- If you know yourself to be psychologically under-resourced and are seeking therapy (this is not therapy).
We Explore Through:
Nature-Based Soul Practices
Self-Healing and Wholing Practices
and other self-reflective, and intuitive practices
As your guide it is my intention to mirror to you what I see with compassion and fierce love, and offer you tools, practices, ceremony prompts, and nature-based tasks to help you deepen and blossom into your work as it makes itself known to you.
This is a HIGHLY experiential and personal process. Your journey will be your own, and catered exactly to you, your needs and the conversation you are being called to have with the world.
Intention is Everything
One intention worth holding would be to participate so fully in this experience that you are able to gain lasting resources that support your sovereignty, the ensouled delivery of your gifts, and address the tasks of the life stage that you find yourself in.